Monday 24 November 2014

Drugstore Nude Lipstick Wishlist

1) L'oreal Liquid Lipstick Nude Ballet. This nude lipstick is the one I am most excited to get my hands on because I currently don't own any liquid lipsticks and I've seen so many people recommend this one. It's also the lipstick that Kim Kardashian wore on her wedding day which looked absolutely stunning so I really can't wait to go out and get this! You can get this from Boots here.
2) Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick Rose Tweed. Bourjois seem to be the place to go for lip products at the minute and I've heard so many people talk about this particular shade. When in Boots the other day I swatched this and I fell in love too! I own a red lipstick from this collection and I love it so I can't wait to try out some neutral shades as well. You can get this from Superdrug here.
3) Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick. Other lip products that I have seen everywhere at the minute are the Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks. I can't believe that I don't have any of these in my collection yet because I'm always on the lookout for super long lasting lip products so I definitely need to invest in one of these soon. You can get this from Superdrug here.
4) Collection Little Mix Jade Lipstick. Every time I go into Superdrug to buy this lipstick it's out of stock and I have tried everywhere! I already have a couple of Collection lipsticks and I think they are amazing quality for their price. When I first started looking around online for nude lipsticks this was one of the lipsticks I was first drawn to so I might order this online soon if I'm still unable to get it.You can get this from Superdrug here.
5) Collection Deluxe Lipstick Shade Talullah 2. I've seen quite a few bloggers talking about and recommending this collection nude lipstick. From some swatches I've seen it really does look like a beautiful neutral shade so next time I'm Boots or Superdrug I'll definitely be checking this out, You can get this from Superdrug here.

Do you have any nude lipstick recommendations?
Victoria-Jane
x

Follow me on Bloglovin here

No comments:

Post a Comment