Thursday 13 November 2014

High End Lipstick Wishlist!


The majority of my lipstick collection consists of drugstore products so I've been on the lookout for some high end lipsticks to try out and these are my top 5 favourites that I cant wait to get for my collection!


1) YSL Rouge volupte in the colour Coral intuitive- 15 'Summer Look 2014'. The YSL lipsticks are currently sitting right at the top of my to buy list. I've looked through many of the nude/peachy/pink shades and this one is definitely my favourite. A lot of my lipstick collection consists of darker shades so I really need some different shades that I can reach for. Also how stunning is the packaging?! I seriously can't wait to get my hands on one!
2) Chanel Rouge Coco-56 Teheran. Chanel. This colour is very different to something that I would normally go for but it's the shades that I was instantly drawn to so i'm hoping that it will be the perfect shade for me when I purchase it.
3) Estée Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipsticks in Scarlet Siren-Creme. Whenever I pass the Estée Lauder stand I just can't resist going over and having a browse. This shade is the one I'm always drawn to and I think it would be perfect shade for the autumnal months. It's also a shade that I don't own anything like so hopefully I can pick this one up soon!
4) MAC in Russian Red- The majority of my red lipstick collection consists of bright red shades and when I was searching for a deeper red shade I came across this MAC lipstick and it was exactly what I was after. Hopefully I'll be able to find this shade in a MAC store near me.
5)YSL Rouge Volupte in Rouge in Danger-04. The second YSL lipstick that has made it into my top 5 is the shade Rouge in Danger. I just can't resist red lipsticks in pretty packaging so this one obviously caught my eye.
What are your favourite high end lipsticks?

Victoria-Jane
x
Follow me on Bloglovin here

1 comment:

  1. Really great suggestions! I'm really enjoying your blog and nominate you for the Liebster Award xx

    http://teayogame.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/liebster-award-2014_14.html

    ReplyDelete