Saturday 1 November 2014

November Wishlist!

To kick start the beginning of the month I've got a November wishlist. It wasn't until it came to putting this post together that I noticed that a lot of the products I'm lusting after are products by L'Oreal. It's even more surprising to me because L'Oreal isn't a brand that I own a lot of products from!

1) L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Nudes
I'm on the hunt for a nude lipstick and this seems the best place to start. With a range of shades for every skin tone I don't think I can go wrong! I'm just a tad obsessed with the packaging as well. Every time I pass the L'Oreal stand I'm always drawn to them but I've still never tried one out! I missed out on Cheryl's shade which I'm still really gutted about but the Julianne shade seems to be the one that will be the perfect nude lip for me.
2) L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Reds
I think I may just be slightly obsessed with Red lipsticks so I cant seen to resist the temptation of these stunning lip shades. I'm also a massive fan of Blake Lively so the fact that she has her own shade in the collection makes it even better! I'll definitely be nipping into my local drugstore to purchase one of these lipsticks...maybe even two. 
3) Sleek Precious Metals Highlighting Palette
Isn't this just the most beautiful palette you've ever seen!? I've been trying to get a hold of this since it was released but it's been sold out everywhere! Hopefully I'll be able to pick this up somewhere throughout this month because I really want to try this palette out.
4) L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Primer
Now that we're heading into the colder months I'm after some products to keep my face looking hydrated and radiant and after reading some very positive reviews I think this could be the product to do so. Especially with the fact that it can be used a base primer or for a highlighter.
5) L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer
Another product that I think will help to keep me looking hydrated is the concealer from the same range. After reading up about this it can be used to as a highlighter for the cheekbones, brow bones and the cupid's bow as well as a concealer. It's also in rose gold packaging which is just stunning!

What beauty products are you wishing for this month? What are your favourite nude lipsticks?
Victoria-Jane
x

Follow me on Bloglovin here

*All images were taken from google images*

No comments:

Post a Comment