Monday 29 December 2014

Zoeva Brushes + First Impressions







When these arrived in the post a few weeks ago I could barely contain my excitement. I'd been after these brushes for a while now but I couldn't find anywhere in the Uk that sold them so as soon as I saw that I could get them from Beauty Bay I couldn't get them ordered quick enough! In the set there are 5 Face brushes and 3 eye brushes with a chocolatey coloured wooden handle and rose gold platting around the top. Not only are these the most stunning brushes ever they are also some of the best quality brushes out there.
The Face Brushes
Powder Brush-This is one of my favourites in the set as its the perfect size for dusting both lose and pressed powder around the face. I find that some powder brushes are way too big for my face but this Zoeva one is perfect! The brush applies a very thin layer of powder so it looks very natural and completely avoids the chalky look.
Silk Finish Brush-This is the brush that seems to be everyone's favourite and I can definitely see why. It blends foundation effortlessly to provide a natural, silky finish and leaves you with a flawless base to work with.
Face Shape Brush-This smaller rounded brush helps to provide a precise and detailed contour for a airbrushed look. I've been using it along cheekbones, jawline and temples to provide myself with the perfect bold contour.
Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush-This is another one of my favourites as it can be used instead of the face shape brush to give an ultra soft contour and shaded look as the brush fits perfectly into the hollows of the cheeks. I've been using this for both my blush and my bronzer and the angle provides the perfect amount of definition.
Concealer and Buffer Brush-The small rounded brush fits perfectly around the eyes and into every small corner of the face which means it can completely cover dark circles and hide any redness. It flawlessly blends concealer into the skin as the silk finish brush does with foundation.
Eye Brushes
Soft definer brush-This brush is super soft which helps to create smooth transitions for eyeshadows and makes blending rough edges really easy.
Petit crease brush- This brush fits perfectly into the crease to give professional crease definition and eliminates any contrasting edges. This means that it's really easy to contour the eye and add more definition to your eye makeup look.
Wing eyeliner brush- This brush offers easy application for liquid and gel eyeliners as the lining of the brush is only very thin. The brush is also very flexible which means it will move into the shape of the eyelid to create the perfect eyeliner look. I especially love using this with eyeshadows to create a really natural liner to bring together my eye makeup.

What are your favourite brushes and who are they by?

Victoria-Jane 
x
Follow me on Bloglovin here

1 comment:

  1. I lust over these 24/7, they just look fab :D

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete