Saturday 10 January 2015

Collection Little Mix Makeup Range

For so long I've been wanting to try out the Collection's Little Mix Range and for Christmas I got the Eyeshaodw palette and the lipstick collection. Their range has been very popular since it was launched which has made the products pretty hard to get a hold of otherwise I'd have picked up some products sooner. I love the collab between Collection and Little Mix as they've definitely made their products affordable for their audience who may be on a budget.

All about the eyes palette £2.99- This is the perfect little eyeshdow palette that I think everyone needs to have in their collection. The lightest shade is a slightly shimmery highlight shade called Feather(1) which would be perfect for brightening the inner corner or used on the brow bone. The next three shades Sunkissed(2), Golden Sand(3) and Dazzling Brown(4) are more shimmery, bronze shades that would look perfect all over the lid especially the first two for a really bright eye makeup look. The fifth shade in the palette is called Cocoa Dream(5) and I think this would look perfect in the outer corner of the eye to deepen and make a smokier look or it could be mixed with Dazzling Brown(4) for a lighter corner look. Finally the last shade in the palette is the dark black called Blackbrid(6) which could be used for liner or to further deepen the outer corner of the eye. The only downfall of this palette is that there are no completely matte shades which I feel is essential in any eye makeup look even if just for transition but apart from that I love this palette and it's definitely one you can play around with to create a few different looks. The eyeshaodws are very pigmented especially the black shade which means they still look amazing without priming the eyes and they blend super easy so I definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy the palette especially with the price!

Lipsticks £2.99
Jade-This lipstick has been on my Nude lipstick wishlist for so long now and I was desperate to get my hands on it but everytime I went to try a buy this in Superdrug there were never any left! It's the perfect everyday lipstick and is very much a 'your lips but better' shade. I can already tell that this is going to be a favourite lipstick of mine as I'm already reaching for it a lot because it goes with every makeup look.
Jesy- I have a lot of red lipsticks in my collection but I don't have any quite like this shade. Jesy's is a super pigmented bright red lip which will be perfect for in the summer time and definitely makes a statement.
Leigh-anne-This lisptick is more my kind of red lipstick shade as its deeper, glamourous red. This shade is definitely easier to pull off and you can still make a statement with this lipstick without being too in your face.
Perrie-This was the shade that I really wasn't sure how to pull off at first because it's a pastel purple shade but after trying it on it quickly became my favourite of the collection. Although it can look a little scary in the tube it's actually really easy to wear and I definitely don't have another lipstick like this.

I love the colour range of this lipstick range becsuase there is definitely something for everyone but the only downfall is that they don't last very long on the lips so you do have to keep topping them up throughout the day in order to sustain the look but that's something that really doesn't bother me. 



Have you tried out any of the Little Mix Makeup Range? What are your favourtie products?

Victoria-Jane 
x
Follow me on Bloglovin here

No comments:

Post a Comment