Monday 5 January 2015

W7- Honeycomb Blusher + 10 out of 10 Palette




W7 seems to be a brand that's popping up everywhere and I definitely think that it'll be hitting off in 2015. This brand is perfect for anyone starting out in makeup or anyone on a budget. You definitely get more than what you bargain for with their products because they're so inexpensive but such good quality. B&M, T J Hughes and T K Max are all places that I've seen W7 stocked in so there are plenty of places to take a look at some of their products. I even think they stock it in ASDA.
The Honey Queen Honeycomb blusher £4.95-This is my favourite of the two products and it's a definite dupe for the Benefit blush boxes but so much cheaper! It's a beautiful shade with amazing pay off on the skin, this is a blush that I have been absolutely loving and has been a staple in my makeup routine throughout December! Included in the box was a super soft blush applicator so for anyone new to makeup it makes it very easy to apply. I've been loving using this brush for a bolder contoured look.
The 10 out of 10 palette £2.99(selected stores)-This 10 shade palette provides everything you'll need to create the perfect brown eyed makeup look. With both warm, cool, shimmer and matte tone shades it gives you many opportuniteis to create different eyeshadow looks. Although these are not the best eyeshadows that I've used they are still very good quality for their price. They blend easy but to get the best pay off you may need an eyeshadow primer underneath but they are definitely still worth the money. This would be a perfect first palette as the shades are all neutral so you can't really go wrong. You could even try out some of these shades to fill out your brows.

I'll definitely be looking out for more W7 products to try out in the future because these two really excelled my expectations.

Have you tried out any W7 products, What did you think?

Victoria-Jane 
x
Follow me on Bloglovin here


12 comments:

  1. This palette is great, lovely colours and such a good price!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The budget prices are my favourite thing about W7, it makes it so affordable especially for the quality! :) x

      Delete
  2. The blusher looks so good and is a great dupe for the benefit ones. Great post x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! Definitely want to give the other ones in the collection a go and see if they compare :) x

      Delete
  3. The blusher looks so pretty! definitely want to get one of these! great post and good luck with your blog!

    han x
    from http://emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks emily! The blush ended up being so much better then I expected, they have a few other blush boxes that I definitely want to try out next! :) x

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of the W7, but it sounds like a really great line with varieties of products :D Will def take a look at it
    Thank you for sharing, love <3

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's all budget prices, what more could you ask for! Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  5. I've read a lot of good things about W7 but never actually tried it, must put this on my to do list :) xx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a try! You never know what beauty bargains you'll uncover :) x

      Delete
  6. I have the W7 Naked Nudes palette and I agree tht for the price they are amazing! I love your posts.😊💕
    - Erin xx
    http://beautybyerinofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I'm such a fan of W7 products especially the eye palettes which are an amazing dupe for Urban Decay! Love your blog, so cute! X
    http://dimfrills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete